Monday, September 27, 2010

Psalm 34:10 Song

You can purchase this week's verse in a jazzy song that you won't have to play only in the back of your minivan (sample available on the hyperlink).

Those of you who already have the Seeds of Courage CD from your K4 or K5 student already have this one! If you haven't investigated the Seeds Family Worship series, I would highly recommend it--we (and by that, I mean the whole family!) love them, and whoever I recommend them to tends to recommend them to their friends, too.

All of the songs are directly taken from NIV Scripture, and if they get in my head, I don't feel like I need to immediately get them out! We've purchased every one, which means thanks to them, my kids have about sixty-five new Scripture songs to sing around the house. We'll get the new Seeds of Character album for a stocking stuffer for one of my kids when it releases.

Note: If you attempt to order these CD's, keep in mind that the new packaging contains two identical CD's: one to keep, and one to give to a friend. How cool is that?!

-Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment