Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Worksheet maker!

Hats off to Hope Bucher for recommending a very useful site! I'll let her explain it directly from her e-mail:

"I don't know if you've even used theteacherscorner.net website, but if you haven't, I thought I'd share it with you. It has a lot of fun information, but the page I use the most is "printable worksheets" - "create your own". You can make all sorts of worksheets for your kids, and it's really easy. Like this week I wanted to have the kids do a quick matching review of all the greek/latin roots up to this point. I just typed in the info, and it shuffles it, numbers it, and makes it into a great little worksheet. Also, there is a great fill in the blank worksheet that is fun to use too."

So I checked it out myself, and this site has everything from calendar printables to a word search maker to DIY crosswords and Sudoku. How cool is that?! (If you've got a site that would help some of us, feel free to e-mail!) Thanks, Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment