Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Children's Theatre

Last year for my son's seventh birthday, we asked the grandparents to get tickets to the Children's Theatre. (Instead of another loud, obnoxious toy that I would have to repeatedly pick up and eventually throw away.)

We thoroughly enjoyed every play.  After the second (or was it third?) production, my son said, "This is one of the best birthday presents, ever!"  And I think he meant it - because it was the gift that kept on giving.  It was something he could look forward to, about once a month, and an opportunity to spend one-on-one time with a parent.  (Hubby and I took turns going with him.)

As an adult, I enjoyed every production.  My dad recently emailed to ask for birthday hints and I told him that we would really like another subscription to the theatre.

You don't have to purchase a package.  You can buy individual tickets.  Or, you can get a package of two tickets and two different family members can go each time.

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment