Friday, August 17, 2012

For the Littles

My daughter is a bit older than 2 years*.  Usually she is good as gold but there's only so much I can expect of her when I'm sitting at the table for hours with big brother.  I'm always on the look out for ways to entertain the little people.

A spray bottle filled with water bought us some time.  Actually, it is one of her favorite toys.  Any kind of Windex bottle will do (of course empty the cleaning solutions first!).

We have several spray bottles but her favorite is this one because it has an adjustable nozzle for stream or spray.
Don't tell her that I love that she is building her fine motor skills.

-Julie
*This toy has been approved and loved by children of all ages.  Brother, who is almost 8, also likes to fight over play with the spray bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment