Sunday, August 21, 2011

Charlotte Mason Info

There's an informal group of homeschooling moms that meets once a month at Books a Million in NLR to discuss the six-volume series by Charlotte Mason - about 60 pages at a time.  The next meeting is tomorrow, Monday, from 6-10pm.  You don't have to show up on time or stay the duration.  The group is very relaxed.

I'm going.  I've been a handful of times and always leave encouraged and definitely learn many things.  I've not read the assigned readings (somewhere in the range of pp205-265 in Formation of Character) but I'm still going.  :)  email me if you want to ride together: luvmyhub AT gmail DOT com

Another CM resource I found about (from a friend who goes to the once a month meeting) is this blog.  Warning: if you click on that link prepared to feel inadequate.

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment